DAH1, Domestic Gas Fired Ducted Air Heaters (Warm Air), covers what you’ll need to know in order to safely install, service and repair domestic gas fired ducted air heaters. Broadly, the course covers the following knowledge areas.
- Checking the intended installation site.
- The gas connection and supply pipes
- Securing the appliance correctly
- Ventilation requirements
- Flueing requirements
- Tightness testing
- Air changes / velocities
- Operating pressures
- Commissioning and testing the appliance
- Other ‘site specific’ checks and tests
DAH1 training is normally completed within half a day, plus additional time to sit the theory & practical assessments.