CoNGLP1, Natural Gas to LPG conversion, covers what you’ll need to know in order to understand the differences between natural gas and LPG, how this impacts upon testing and gas detection; also installation, servicing and repair of relevant appliances. Broadly, the course covers the following knowledge areas.
- Checking the intended installation site.
- The gas storage vessel, connection and supply pipes
- The particular safety considerations for LPG
- locating and securing appliances correctly
- Ventilation requirements
- Flueing requirements, including any condensate outflow
- Tightness testing
- Operating pressures
- Commissioning and testing the appliance
- Other ‘site specific’ checks and tests
This is a bolt on to CONGLP1PD, RPH & LAV and may not be completed as an independent qualification.