CoDNESP1, Changeover from Domestic to Commercial Gas Meters, covers what you’ll need to know in order to safely install, exchange, remove & commission commercial gas meters. Broadly, the course covers the following knowledge areas.
- Checking the intended installation site.
- Types of meter housings and meter rooms
- The gas connection and meter outlet
- Securing the meter correctly
- Ventilation requirements
- Tightness testing
- Inlet & operating pressures
- Commissioning and testing operation of the meter
- Labelling the meter and recording installation details
- Other ‘site specific’ checks and tests
CoDNESP1 training is normally completed within a day, plus any additional time required to complete the theory & practical assessments.
Change over -Domestic To Commercial Meters, E.S.P. - CoDNESP1